You can keep your Eshvi jewellery looking beautiful for years by following a few simple instructions on jewellery care detailed below:
- Remove jewellery when showering or swimming.
- Avoid wearing jewellery when doing physical work.
- Never expose jewellery to household cleaning products.
- Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls.
- Remove jewellery when applying make-up.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.
- Wash your jewelry in warm water and a mild liquid soap.